WATER Treatment UNIT
Powered BY SOLAR POWER
Production capacity: 3000 liters of drinking water per 24h.
Possible configuration: water treatment unit without Solar Panel module.
Water Treatment Unit Powered by Solar Power
- Easy maintenance
- Adaptable for any type of water.
- Simple to install, delivered assembled “ready to install”.
- Total autonomy by solar panel (s) and batteries.
- The fiberglass crate is waterproof, so it can be exposed to rain.
- Very low maintenance cost, thanks to the use of automatic or manual filter washing.
A typical configuration for obtaining drinking water from surface water
(adjustable according to the properties of the incoming water and the required quality):
- Coarse pre-filtration (manual washing).
- Feed pump.
- Medium pre-filtration (automatic washing).
- Fine pre-filtration (automatic washing).
- UV sterilizer – Ozone.
- Membrane filtration (automatic washing).
- An integrated tank of 160 liters in stainless steel.
- Ozone injection into the tank.
- Delivery pump 15 liters / minute at 3 bar pressure.
- Pressure ball made of stainless steel.
- Post-UV sterilizer.
- Post-filter activated carbon.
All bodies are 304 stainless steel food Grade.