UV ACTION: Ultraviolet radiation wavelength 254 nanometer (nm) is extremely effective in killing microorganisms such as airborne and waterborne bacteria, viruses, yeasts, and molds. Germicidal lamps are used extensively in the air and water purification applications include drinking water, ultrapure water, food and beverage industry, medical application, room air sterilization, sewage treatment. More than a germicidal property of 254 nm UV rays, it also able to apply for ozone destruction to reduce dissolved ozone gas in the water or ozone gas distributed in the room air.
|UV STERILIZER HIGH OUTPUT UV-C LAMP|
|MODEL||Power||GPM||l/h||m3/h||Lamps q-ty||UV lamp life time||UV lamps length|
|UV-8F||36W||8.0||30||1.8||1||9'000 hrs||436 mm|
UV STERILIZER: to Sterilizer Water at Optimum UV Dosage 30-90 mJ/cm2
Advantages of our UV STERILIZER over conventional UV:
- 304 Stainless steel UV reactor chamber.
- Internal polishing as a mirror for maximum reflection –> maximum UV dosage 30-90 mJ/cm2 @specified water flow rate.
- High-quality quartz sleeve for highest UV transmission.
- Special designed – Combination of Quartz sleeve & UV lamp holder in a single piece for the most convenient to replace UV lamp or cleaning external surface of quartz sleeves with the most convenient way.
- High output UV lamp to generate 254 nm UV rays 9,000-13,000 hours lifetime.
- Electronic ballast 25,000 hours lifetime.
- Transparent plastic Lamp holder cap to show blue light while UV lamp still operates.
- Advance design to prevent water by-pass flow inside S.S reactor chamber (without sufficient contact time with UV lamp ).
- Alarm by light & sound when UV lamp cut-off.